Marian Grubor CCE 304-214-8869 email@example.com
Chris Kefauver 304-214-8946 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Glass 304-214-8866 email@example.com
TEXT : None
Supplemental text: None
CLASS TIMES: As arranged
This course is designed to be the final course the culinarian takes before graduation and certification by the American Culinary Federation. The student will review important concepts through participation in class discussions, demonstrate mastery of all program outcomes through comprehensive written and practical exams; and will submit a portfolio as part of this course.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: MCG’s
1. To prepare using ACF guidelines a total meal for guests.
2. To take all necessary tests for ACF certification.
3. To demonstrate proficiency in the skills taught in the Culinary program.
1. Demonstrate proficiency in Sanitation skills
2. Demonstrate proficiency in Organizational skills in meal preparation
3. Demonstrate proficiency in Cooking skills
4. Demonstrate ability to have food taste good
5. Demonstrate presentation skills
6. Demonstrate knowledge of comprehensive culinary techniques
7. Be exposed to CPR techniques
8. Demonstrate ability to write a resume
9. Demonstrate ability to go on an interview
Class Participation % 20 100-90 A
Test % 0 89-8- B
Homework % 0 79-70 C
Final Exam % 40 69-60 D
Practical Exam % 40
Tentative Class Dates:
Tentative Practical Test Dates
September 15, 2012 Organization
September 30. 2012 Resume due
October 15 2012 Interview due
TBD TEST OUT
TBD CC Test