WVNCC | West Virginia Northern Community College
Requesting A Transcript
Transcripts can be obtained three ways:
- Through your Northern on the Web Account.
- By sending a written letter that includes your name, current address, social security number, approximate dates of attendance, graduation information, the address where you would like your transcript sent and your signature.
- By completing a transcript request form.
Academic Transcripts Information:
- Your first transcript is free. Additional transcripts are $5.00 each.
- Immediate transcript processing is available for an additional $20 fee. Please Note: This service may not be available during rush periods
- Next Day Delivery is available for an additional $25 fee.
Transcript Delivery Methods:
- Printed Transcript
- Electronic Delivery
Request a Printed Transcript electronically:
- Log into your student account on Northern on the Web through the My WVNCC Student Portal.
- Enter your Username and Password. If you do not have a Username and Password, please contact your Campus Service Center.
- Select Northern On the Web Access.
- At this screen click on the word STUDENT.
- At the next screen click on STUDENT RECORDS.
- At the next screen click on REQUEST A PRINTED TRANSCRIPT.
- You will need to enter an instituional code if you are sending your transcript to another college. You can press the prompt and search for the code. Once the school name appears press ENTER. If you are requesting it for an employer or for yourself or anyone else, you must enter a name at ISSUE TO and press ENTER. At this page you will need to choose OFFICIAL for the transcript type. Complete the address information if necessary. Advance to the next screen and at the bottom you must choose a delivery method of STANDARD MAIL. If you do not choose a delivery method, it will not print. At the last screen, review your request and press SUBMIT REQUEST.
Electronic Transcript Delivery
The Registrar’s Office is pleased to offer electronic transcript delivery. In partnership with SCRIP-SAFE® International, WVNCC is able to provide official transcripts delivered through eSCRIP-SAFE® to network recipients or outside the network (OneTime®) to third parties. Please read the following before completing your transcript request:
Network Delivery- Before completing your transcript request; please check the network recipients (http://www.scrip-safe.com/products/electronic-transcripts/network-members.aspx ) to see if your intended receiver is a member of the electronic network. If the recipient is in the network, please insert their name on your order form and check electronic network recipient. [The recipient list is updated each Monday].
OneTime® Delivery- If your intended recipient is not a network member and you wish to deliver your transcript electronically, this method may be used. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipient’s email address.
Academic transcripts are prepared by Margaret DeCola. Contact information for Margaret is: 304-214-8854 or firstname.lastname@example.org.