WVNCC | West Virginia Northern Community College
In compliance with the Gainful Employment regulations published by the U.S. Department of Education, WVNCC is providing the following information for the certificate programs: program costs, normal time for completion, average loan debt incurred by students enrolled in the program, completion rates, and potential career fields for program graduates. This is the list of Gainful Employment Reports for programs at WVNCC. Gainful employment information can be found at the bottom of each respective page.
- Business Office, C.A.S.
- Legal Office, C.A.S
- Paralegal Studies, C.A.S
- Patient Care Technician, C.A.S.
- Small Business Management, C.A.S.
- A+ Computer Repair C.A.S.
- Cisco Networking C.A.S
- Microsoft Applications C.A.S.
- Industrial Maintenance Technology, C.A.S.
- Appliance Repair, C.A.S.
- Culinary Arts C.A.S.
- Health Care, C.A.S.
- Administrative Medical Assistant, C.A.S.
- Medical Billing and Coding, C.A.S.