West Virginia Northern Community College

Offices and Services

Faculty Forms

Online forms will be accepts by the Records Office by following these directions:

  1. If you are sending the form through the Intercampus mail, please use the last four digits of your social security number as your signature on the form
  2. If you are emailing the form, you must submit the form through your West Virginia Northern email
  3. Submit all forms to the Records Office to be the attention of Tracy Jenkins or tjenkins@wvncc.edu

Institutional Forms (i.e. Change of Grade, In Complete, Course Learning Contracts, Course Petitions, Reinstatement cards, etc.) will not be accepted from students.  Please either use the intercampus mail system or email the forms directly to the Records Office.

To view the forms, you must have Adobe Reader on your computer.

In-Complete Grade Form
This form must be received in the Records Office in order for grades to be finalized.

Change of Grade Form   
An explanation must be on the form if you are changing the grade from any other grade than an "I".

Course Learning Contract  
This form contains two pages.  To process the form, both pages must accompany the additional documentation.

To submit forms through Intercampus mail: Records Office, B&O Building.

If you have any questions, please contact me at extension 8855 or tjenkins@wvncc.edu





Awards and Accreditations