As of November 2020 Northern has transitioned to an online bookstore. We made this change to provide our students with affordable course materials plus quality, convenience, and choice.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook ordering process for students and professors while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats. It also sells branded items like clothing, mugs, and more!
WVNCC's new, online bookstore offers
- Branded Northern merchandise like clothing, hats and mugs!
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Year-round access to post and sell any textbook on the website's Marketplace – you name the price
3 easy steps to order online
- Log in with your WVNCC account
- Select your textbooks
- Check out
Order early to take advantage of the great savings opportunities and free delivery options
Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace