Cyber Security A.A.S.
Computer Information Technology
Associate in Applied Science
This program is designed for those who want to work in the cyber security field of computer information technology.
In addition to General Education Outcomes, students should be able to:
- Identify the scope of security problems, identify risk assessment, and describe malicious logic and security policies.
- Identify major concepts of theories used in Cloud computing and architecture
- Describe Cloud ROI models, deployment models, and Cloud computing implementation.
- Identify hacker attack techniques and methodologies, network worms, viruses, and malicious code, computer crimes, organizational intelligence regarding their technologies, and information technology warfare.
- Identify major concepts used in cyber security, and psychological influences of cyber security.
- Describe the mentality of a hacker and a hacker’s manifesto.
- Identify major concepts regarding network security and abnormal networking behavior and its causes.
- Describe network defense fundamentals, concepts related to managing firewalls, and the use of Intrusion Detection Systems.