Cyber Security 2+2 to UC, A.A.S.
Computer Information Technology
Cyber Security 2+2
Associate in Applied Science
Transfer to University of Charleston
In addition to General Education Outcomes, transfer students should be able to:
- Identify the scope of security problems, identify risk assessment, and describe malicious logic and security policies.
- Identify major concepts of theories used in Cloud computing and architecture
- Describe Cloud ROI models, deployment models, and Cloud computing implementation.
- Identify hacker attack techniques and methodologies, network worms, viruses, and malicious code, computer crimes, organizational intelligence regarding their technologies, and information technology warfare.
- Identify major concepts used in cyber security, and psychological influences of cyber security.
- Describe the mentality of a hacker and a hacker’s manifesto.
- Identify major concepts regarding network security and abnormal networking behavior and its causes.
- Describe network defense fundamentals, concepts related to managing firewalls, and the use of Intrusion Detection Systems.
Chat with our team
General Questions IT / Technology Help