In compliance with the Gainful Employment regulations published by the U.S. Department of Education, WVNCC is providing the following information for the certificate programs: program costs, normal time for completion, average loan debt incurred by students enrolled in the program, completion rates, and potential career fields for program graduates. This is the list of Gainful Employment Reports for programs at WVNCC. Gainful employment information can be found at the bottom of each respective page.
- A+ Computer Repair, C.A.S.
- Administrative Medical Assistant, C.A.S
- Business Office, C.A.S
- Culinary Arts, C.A.S.
- Medical Billing and Coding, C.A.S.
- Microsoft Applications, C.A.S
- Patient Care Technician, C.A.S
- Petroleum Technology, C.A.S
- Small Business Management, C.A.S
- Welding, Oil & Gas Pipe, CAS
Programs Not Accepting New Admissions
Programs Pending Federal Student Aid Approval