Education: Secondary Education, English Specialization, (Transfer to WLU), A.A.
Education: Secondary Education, English Specialization
Associate in Arts
Transfer to West Liberty University
Students successfully completing this degree will receive an Associate in Arts degree from West Virginia Northern. Upon completing the additional credit hours required at WLU, they will received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Teacher Education (Secondary) with an English specialization.
Students successfully completing and receiving an A.A. degree under the agreement with WLU in the Teacher Education with an English specialization will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of important literary works and writers and their relationaship to historical and sociological events.
- Demonstrate a readiness to enter a bachelor’s degree program with appropriate commitment to attendance, initiative, organization and interest in the concentration field.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge and skills related to general education curriculum requirements for the Associate in Arts degree, including the ability to:
- Communicate effectively in oral and written formats.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Employ or utilize information access and literacy skills.
- Acquire a cultural, artistic and global perspective.
- Demonstrate professional and human relations skills.
Chat with our team
General Questions IT / Technology Help