Computer Information Technology, Cyber Support, A.A.S.
Computer Information Technology
Associate in Applied Science Degree
This program provides students with the technical skills required for Microsoft application certification exams and end user support.
In addition to General Education Outcomes, upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively to fulfill business objectives.
- Successfully troubleshoot applications and software.
- Assist in the design, delivery and improvement of in-house software applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade PC hardware.
- Demonstrate the ability to support an organization in the delivery of training to end users in the organization.
Chat with our team
General Questions IT / Technology Help