Criminal Justice Association
The primary mission of the Criminal Justice Association (CJA) is to assist the student in pursuing their educational, professional and vocational goals by providing access to information, tools, and services that will enhance skills. The CJA will also provide its members with resources and information to help guide them as they transition into the workforce and/or to a 4-year Institution to further their educational studies.
Meetings will take place via Zoom the second Wednesday of each month. For more information or to join, email club faculty advisor John Lantz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CJA-WVNCC hopes to:
- Assist Criminal Justice students in achieving their education and professional goals;
- Promote and educate available entitlements and benefits available for students and their families;
- Ensure the needs and well-being of our students are being reasonably met;
- Represent our students and their interests and concerns;
- Develop social skills and create networking opportunities with our students, workforce professionals and alumni;
- Provide academic support for Criminal Justice students as well as support for transition into the workforce or to other institutions.
- Provide an honorary member to the Criminal Justice Advisory Board.