Student Showcase Symposium
Each semester, students in all fields are invited to present their knowledge in the form of professional posters or three dimensional projects.
Spring 2023 dates and times are:
New Martinsville Room 110: Tuesday, May 2, 11:30am - 1:30pm
Weirton Library: Wednesday, May 3, 11:30am - 1:30pm
Wheeling Library: Friday, May 5, 11:30am - 1:30pm
Awards and Prizes
- People’s choice award for most popular presentation
- Attendee drawing for gift card
Everyone is encouraged to attend the showcase symposium and to invite their family and friends.
Many faculty offer extra credit for attending even if you are not participating.
Find additional information below:
- How to prepare a professional poster presentation using PowerPoint.
- Example of a correct poster presentation.
- Example of an incorrect poster. Can you identify some of the problems present in this poster?
Would you like to participate but are not sure how? Please communicate with your instructors or academic advisor.
Deadline for submission of title, authors and project type is due by Sunday, April 23, at 11:59am.
Click here to submit your presentation information
Chat with our team
General Questions IT / Technology Help