Late Start Classes
Even though classes started August 28, we still have additional classes that begin October 23.
You haven’t missed your opportunity to attend Northern this semester!
Choose from these general education courses:
BIO 115 – Anatomy and Physiology II
CIT 117 – Microsoft Applications
ENG 101 – College Composition I
ENG 102 – College Composition II
HIST 101 – World Cultures II
PSYC 105 – Intro to Psychology
SPCH 101 – Interpersonal Communications
SPCH 105 – Fundamentals of Speech Communication
If you have already applied, check your next steps to get registered:
1. Submit an Application in person or online.
2. Request OFFICIAL transcripts be sent to email@example.com for:
All previous colleges attended.
High school diploma or equivalency degree, if graduated less than 5 years ago and/or
applying to selective admission Health Science programs.
3. If you have taken the ACT or SAT, submit a copy of scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These can be included on your high school transcript or printed from the ACT or SAT website. An advisor will help you determine the most appropriate method of placement in your English and Math courses.
4. File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.studentaid.gov.
The WVNCC school code is 010920.
5. For more Admissions information, please email email@example.com.
Have other questions, want to schedule an appointment, or find out more?