Beginning your job search can be stressful. Your first stop should be to visit Career Services to create your job search plan. Once registered with Career Services, we will assist you with:
- polishing and updating your resume
- tailoring your cover letter
- practicing interview skills and professional dress
- basic knowledge of industries and employers
- The college provides a free online job search service to students and alumni. Visit College Central to activate your account today!
- For individuals seeking employment at WVNCC, please visit the Human Resource Office.
- Links to Ohio Valley Employers
- Marcellus Shale Coalition
- Regional Economic Development Partnership Job Posting Site--Take Me Home Ohio Valley
- Tips for Evaluating Job Postings
Occupational Outlook Resources
O*NET Online--career exploration and job outlook analysis
CareerOneStop--free career pathway tool sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor
Bureau of Labor Statistics--occupational employment statistics and employment data by state