Instructions for Early Entrance Students during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Print the Early Entrance Application or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mailed copy. Complete all sections except for the social security number and high school principal’s signature. If you need assistance selecting your classes, contact your WVNCC campus counselor.
- Submit the Early Entrance application to email@example.com or mail it to:
1704 Market St,
Wheeling, WV 26003,
Attention: Admissions Office
If you are emailing the document, do not include your social security number. The college will contact new students by phone to obtain the Social Security Number.
- Ask your high school principal to email firstname.lastname@example.org with permission for you to attend WVNCC as an Early Entrance student. Emails should be sent from an official school email address and include the student’s first and last name and the semester you’re approved to attend WVNCC.
- Have an official high school transcript sent to our Registrar’s Office through an electronic transcript service or by email to email@example.com.
- When you’ve received your acceptance email to the college, follow the instructions in our Let’s Get Started Guide for instructions to pay for your classes online.