Future Nurses Scholarship
This scholarship opportunity is for 1st year students accepted and enrolled in the Nursing, AAS program at WVNCC that are interested in starting their careers with Weirton Medical Center upon completion of their degree and earning their license. Students selected as a recipient of this scholarship* will have their associate’s degree paid for (up to the cost of tuition and applicable fees) in exchange for a 3-year commitment to work within the WMC Tri-State Medical Network.
- Scholarship applications will be mailed out with your acceptance letter into the nursing program.
- The deadline to apply is July 1, each year. Scholarship recipients will be selected and notified in August.
- *Recipients are required to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with WMC prior to the acceptance of funds.
- Fill out a WVNCC application
- Apply to Nursing Program.
- The Weirton Medical Center Scholorship Applications will be mailed out with Nursing School acceptance letters or You can contact Lisa Baker for an application at email@example.com or at 304-214-8834.
- Applications will only be given to those students who have already been accepted into the nursing program.