Summer School Financial Aid
Students interested in applying for financial aid during the summer term are requird to complete 2019-2020 financial aid application in addition to the 2019-2020 FAFSA. For Summer 2020, all summer school aid will be awarded based on remaining eligibility and on the number of credit hours in which you are enrolled. If you plan to attend any course during the Summer 2020 term, your eligibilty will be based on the current award year (2019-2020) as the last semester of the aid year.
- You must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours to receive federal student loans.
- Only classes required for your degree completion are eligible for financial aid assistance.
- Year-Round Pell awards require a minimum of 6 credit hours of enrollment in the Summer term.
- Completing the financial aid application does not guarantee aid eligibility.
Available Summer Financial Aid may include:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal SEOG
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Workstudy
- WV HEAPS
- WV Invests Grant
- Institutional Scholarships
Please see each fund description for more information.