Western Governors University
Tuition: Undergraduate programs tuition $3,475-$3,950 for each 6-month term for as many classes as a student can earn.
When transferring an associate degree from Northern most complete their bachelor’s degree in 12 months or less.
Working full-time shouldn't keep you from earning a valuable degree. In fact, in 2020, 70% of our enrolled students worked full-time. Here's how WGU makes it possible:
- A flexible schedule means you don't have to log in to class at a certain time, allowing you to maintain your current work schedule. Enroll when you are ready, as WGU starts the first of every month
- Flexibility also means you can be a full-time student and a full-time employee. You shouldn't have to choose between meeting your financial needs and investing in yourself. We make it possible for you to keep working and earning money while earning your degree.
- Competency-based education means you can use experience and knowledge from your current job to advance through material you know, letting you graduate more quickly.
- Since you're working full-time, it's easy to apply what you're learning in your courses to your daily work. Use the new skills you acquire right away instead of waiting until you graduate.
- Program Mentors listen to and understand your needs to help you balance work and school and stay on track to graduate in a timely manner.
Competency-Based Education: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4OBFcBl1YY
Earn a degree on my time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbhkaDW-ACg
WGU Website: www.wgu.edu
Programs of Study
BS Business Administration Accounting
BS Business Administration Healthcare Management
BS Business Administration Human Resources Management
BS Business Administration IT Management
BS Business Administration Management
BS Business Administration Marketing
BA Elementary Education
BA Special Education (Mild to Moderate)
BA Special Education and Elementary Education (Dual Licensure)
BS Mathematics Education (Secondary)
BS Science Education (Middle Grades)
BS Science Education (Secondary Biological Science)
BS Science Education (Secondary Earth Science)
BS Science Education (Secondary Physics)
BS Health Information Management
BS Health Service Coordination
BS Nursing (RN to BSN) 3+1
MS Nursing Education (RN to MSN) 3 +2
MS Nursing – Leadership (RN to MSN) 3+ 2
MS Nursing – Informatics (RN to MSN) 3+2
BS Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
BS Cloud Computing
BS Computer Science
BS Data Management/Data Analytics
BS Information Technology
BS Network Operations and Security
BS Software Development